Lab Rascals Science and Engineering Clubs
Book your school science club today and receive a free 30 minute assembly.
At a Lab Rascals after school science and engineering club children have the opportunity to complete experiments themselves, from making slime to exploring the properties of dry ice. These Lab Rascals science clubs brings the spark that will inspire and engage the next generation of scientists in your classroom. Lab Rascals science club workshops are designed then extensively tested on hundreds of children to ensure a 100% satisfaction rating. All Lab Rascals science club workshops are fully hands-on which is guaranteed to bring out the scientist in every child and teacher (yes we allow teachers to join in on the fun as well).
- Science club are a minimum of five weeks and maximum of 10 weeks.
- Each science club session includes two or more hands-on experiments.
- All Science club bookings receive a free 30 minute assembly.
- Children take home something to show their parents at the end of most of our workshops.
- Every child will receives a free goodie bag at the end of the final science club workshop.
- All our clubs are taught and guided by DBS checked degree or above qualified scientists.
- Lab Rascals is registered with the children's university and is regularly monitored to ensure all workshops are high quality, fun and educational.
During a mixed aged science club (KS1&2) the children will do the following:
- The states of matter - self inflating balloons, dry ice clouds, colour changing liquids, smoking bubbles.
- Acids & alkali's - making bath bombs and rockets
- Polymers (materials properties) - Making slime & jelly worms
- Light (including the electromagnetic spectrum) - splitting light, coloured & polarised filters, UV reacting bracelets and colourful flames.
- Dry ice volcanos
- DNA - making models of DNA with sweets and extracting DNA from plant cells.
To register your school or for more information please contact us.